Friday, December 12, 2008

Mall!?
We went shopping today. I'm worn out-frazzled. I intensely dislike shopping and it is all I can do to survive the torture. Needless to say, as usual, I am in the doghouse because of my behavior while we shopped. I am so accustomed to life in the doghouse that if I wasn't living there I wouldn't know what to do or think!
I've decided to spend the rest of the day working and I will take today off from training. I plan on at least 8 miles tomorrow, maybe a ten miler? So I will still have a very productive week even if I take three days off. Well, dinner at friends tonight. Hope the wife lets me out of the doghouse. You'd think I would learn! Can't teach an old dog new tricks I guess. Peace.

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...