Tuesday, December 2, 2008


Rudolph-Remember in Rudolph the red nose reindeer the Elf going around saying "busy, busy, busy!" Man that's how I feel! I decided to rest from training today. The ten miler yesterday left me with a slight twinge in the left knee. Nothing to worry about, but it sure seems my left side is always complaining about something. I wonder if there is a deeper meaning there? Nah!
The day is warm! I hate to miss it but rest can do wonders. I plan on probably 6-8 miles tomorrow, 4-5 on Thursday, 4-5 on Friday, and a race on Saturday with that mileage totalling 5-6. Thus rounding out the week at or near 31 miles. Every day this week is filled from daybreak to sunset (and beyond). The life of a Pastor is at least very demanding! Also, very distressing, too. I have fellow Pastors that are dealing with great difficulties right now in their ministries. I always carry around this little statement in my head "It's not what we do, but how we do it that counts." One of the tenets of "The Faith" is love. So how are we doing?

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...