Sunday, January 11, 2009

REST~

I slept a solid two hours this afternoon. The gig last night went great, but I got in late and that cut into my sleep! Then I wake up before the alarm this morning? So basically I'm pooped!
Services were great this morning and I'm so blessed! I run on adrenalin, man! That causes me to crash hard on Sundays. I feel like I've run a hard 10K after church!
I'm working hard to be ready for the long run tomorrow. Hydrating, resting, etc. I've decided, because of advice, to back off the pace on the long run. I will try to run 1-1 1/2 min. slower than Marathon pace. It will be frigid, but it must be done if I will break four hours!
Have a great run! Peace-

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...