Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sunshine!


It's hard to stay motivated! One thing that helps me is the way I look at problems. Instead of "What now!" and being in a state of angst I try to train myself to say "Alright!" a problem to solve!One thing about me...I'm always in the doghouse! I guess we men are just lugheads. It's important for me to remember to consider others as we deal with our problems.

Today looks to be a fantastic day, regardless of my current reality, the sun is shining, the youngest Son is going back to campus. We get the house back! The ankle is back to 100%. I am dealing with an unusual ailment? After every long run my lower abdomen is very sore. This began back before Bass Pro marathon. I have been doing sit-ups and leg lifts but it is still recurring. It does dissipate after a few days. I hope to log two EZ days in a row then nail the speed session Friday. That's the plan. 4.o miles in 41.46.43. Took it real easy.
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...