Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday!


I like Saturday. It's sleep in day! The sun is shining but the cold hit us pretty good. Oh well, Spring is definitely in the air down here in the Ozarks. The Robins are already making nests, there's a couple in the tree in the front yard, and nature is on the edge of her seat waiting to break out, I can feel it!

4.7 miles easy today. The body felt pretty good after yesterdays hard effort. I am planning next weeks schedule as a hard week. Monday long run, Tues recovery, Wed & Thurs medium endurance runs, Fri easy, Saturday Race! Yippee! I am believing I can bring the 5K time down.

Sure hope your training plans are working out. Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...