Well, I am struggling. It has been very difficult getting out the door for a run. Yes, I can list 18 excuses but I've always overcome them before?! I'm just in the doldrums. Here are some truths in regards to my current reality:
1) Too much "rest" is weakening me in body and spirit!
2) I am losing fitness as fast as the Polar ice cap is ice.
3) I want to run but find my resolve is weakened like a termite infested board.
4) I've been through this before.
5) I'm pretty sure I'll come out of the doldrums.
6) I've been pickin' the banjo a bunch!
Needless to say...don't give up on me friends!! I'm still reading your blogs and pulling for you. Today I forcefully decided I would run! 30 minutes of it and I felt pretty good! Peace!
So, we've been getting missed by all the pop-up showers and now drought has come. Trees are soaking up all the dew and seedlings a...
If you know me you know I love Summertime!! This Winter we are in is brutal this year! Ice storms, below zero temps, non runner fri...
Sunshine is invigorating! It has been wet, cool and dreary around here for days! I have been doing a gradual rebuild. 5 30 minute runs...
So we call this season fall...well it fell! Nearly all the leaves are down and you can see much deeper into the woods. Time stops for no...