Well, I am struggling. It has been very difficult getting out the door for a run. Yes, I can list 18 excuses but I've always overcome them before?! I'm just in the doldrums. Here are some truths in regards to my current reality:
1) Too much "rest" is weakening me in body and spirit!
2) I am losing fitness as fast as the Polar ice cap is ice.
3) I want to run but find my resolve is weakened like a termite infested board.
4) I've been through this before.
5) I'm pretty sure I'll come out of the doldrums.
6) I've been pickin' the banjo a bunch!
Needless to say...don't give up on me friends!! I'm still reading your blogs and pulling for you. Today I forcefully decided I would run! 30 minutes of it and I felt pretty good! Peace!
Man I got hungry while I was running today! I guess I forgot to take in enough calories! It cost me the last couple of miles some disco...
So I am cutting down by about 25% this week. My old body is creaky and sore but still in one piece! I managed a 4.2 miler on the wonde...
I ran 10 miles today averaging 9:41's. I feel like I am peaking and my training has been going well. I just need to hold this leve...
One thing you can't stop....time! That's one reason I love running. The time spent running always has rewards. Instead of sit...