Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Gotta' keep movin'

I am serious! I will be back...I believe the tendon is still getting better, the ankle much better, the ability to run is returning! I am increasing very, very slowly. I really want to run a marathon this year so I need to be careful and not over do again. You'd think after 30+ years running I'd learn! The stupidity of pride is a trait of mine! :=)
21 little minutes...barely broke a sweat...feeling pretty good. Congrats to all who ran Boston! Meg, and Lindsey, E-speed....well done!! I'm jealous! Peace!

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Sometimes we have to learn our lessons the hard way... it makes us stronger! Keep at it, buddy!

Jamie said...

Us runners can be a stubborn bunch :)Keep on easing on it to it. It will come back!

Lindsay said...

thank you! :)

i sure hope these ankle/heel problems clear up for good!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...