Life moves on....today I logged 26 minutes on the road. I actually felt very good and at one time it felt like the old days; when I felt effortless as I flew along the roads knocking off 7':30s, alas it was short lived. Foot feelin' good!!!!
Sandy and I and the other hurting parties are being surrounded by love at this time. We see each day as new and filled with hope even though our hearts are shattered. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, I appreciate you all. Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Sunny skies, cool temps (50's), very windy, I headed for the track with the goal of 12 MP miles. I decided to simulate the marathon. So ...
-
Sticking with my TV theme from yesterday...The original Star Trek was a favorite of mine. Why? That statement "going where no man has g...
-
I usually only post when I've a run to report., but I wanted you all to know I'm still around. I am now in the throes of life! I am ...
2 comments:
Sounds like the run was just what you needed. Great job!
Good for you on getting out there!
Post a Comment