Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Food Overdose!!

So by 6:30 am I was at The Village Inn, eating breakfast with one of the Church Elders, a great man, I had the Ultimate Skillet....I couldn't finish it all!! I was brought up to "clean your plate or no desert!" so I felt a little guilty....man that was a lot of food on that plate! Then for lunch I met one of my best friends at the local Mexican place...man I ate too mucho!!!
So I finally make it home after working in my office for a while and I want to go run...in the 89 degrees....I felt so tired! Sluggish....I had OD'd on food! I guess I will pass on eating a meal tonight!
Anyway, it was kind of a rough effort today but I made the 30 minutes...not my best effort but funny thing...? I feel better now! BTW the heel is feeling pretty good but I will NOT increase yet although I'm dying to begin some type of training! Peace!!

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Ah yes, heavy meal(s) and high temps do not make for a great run. Wau to slog it out!

A Plain Observer said...

you waited this long, wait a little longer.
OD on food huh?

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...