Friday, June 4, 2010

Gone golfin'

I usually only post on days that I run. However, this morning I woke up and my foot feels better than it has in months!! Odd? I've run 4 times this week, yet I have been doing deep massage treatments, and icing. No run today! I'm going golfing!! Just to the muni though. I usually can tear this course up, there's no water, very little trouble, and few OB's. I know that usually my foot will start bothering me, though. I must remember, I'm a big baby! Maybe I'll get a cart? One thing I know I'm going to try to win! Have a great day my friends! Peace!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Have fun golfing! I hope everything feels good out there.

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...