Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Winter....

   Can't complain! I'm still alive but man it's cold outside! I managed 6 miles today in 56:30...4 miles at or under MP (9:09's). I am at least getting three workouts in a week....not enough but all quality, hills, pace, and speed.  I have been super busy....nearly overwhelmed with work, stuff, holidays, you know how all that begins to gnaw away your motivation and miles. I hope you all had a great weekend and your miles are good! Peace! Oh, btw...I have been keeping up with you but have failed to comment, sorry, I'm just barely treading water here!!!!

2 comments:

Johann said...

Those 3 workouts per week is great to do during your winter. Stay warm!

Marlene said...

It's a busy time! Good for you getting your key runs in and nice paces!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...