Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Holding my breath!

  My Sweetheart told me when she was a kid that the family would hold their breath as they went over a bridge while traveling.....don't try this while driving! I am kind of holding mine because my trees are starting to bud out and we do not want a hard freeze! This could be a really great growing year! I planted 35 more today giving me a total of 80 trees in so far....I still have more to go but the Conservation Department must be behind, they are late in delivery?
   I also got a 32 minute run in giving me three in a row....I like the suggestions about running early on Sunday. I really appreciate you guys! I am going to try it!!! So I've run 7 out of the last 8 days at a minimum of 30 minutes. 70's tomorrow!!! Yes!!! I am really looking forward to warm weather! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...