Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Loyalty

A key ingredient in the course to success is the concept of loyalty. When I think of loyalty I remember Scotty Dog. He was an Irish Setter I had for 15 years. What a great friend ( I'm nearly crying) and he was loyal to the core. I probably never will have such a good friend as Scotty Dog....he never judged me, left me, cursed me, talked about me behind my back, dumped me, lied to me, nope he was always there ready to give love! What a dog! I think loyalty is crucial for success in any endeavor-it is defined as faithfulness-faithful to a cause, ideal, custom, institution, or product-What or who do you think of when you hear the word loyalty?
    42 minutes of running today! I ventured half-way down 2K hill....that is significant to me because that is tough running! I'm up to 11.06 miles this week already! Lovin' the heat, Baby!! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...