Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sometimes tired means fast?

  I felt really tired today. Even after I woke up and drank coffee I was ready for a nap! I even began dozing off at my desk as I began my studies....not good? With a full day in town I needed to run prior to leaving the house so I made myself go and I was dead set on 40 minutes. The first mile was slow but suddenly I hit the groove and found hidden strength. It turned out to be a very good effort. Up to 11.4 miles this week. Three more efforts hopefully 40 minutes each. Hope it's going well with you!! Peace!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Great job getting out there! I almost always wake up once I get going, no matter how tired I am!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...