Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Baby!

Man I am so excited! Summer is here!!!! I have so missed the wondrous days of Summer! My birthday falls on the 22nd of this month so that must be why...I'm a summer baby!
  I had to hold back again today, feeling like I could run longer and farther but that would be building too fast. Up to 20 miles this week! Thanks for the good advice about running a half marathon, Marlene, I am looking for one.
  I will simply keep doing my little plan...run every day except Sunday....keep building slow...loving Summer, and maybe racing this Fall.
   Long days, sweet warm nights, enjoy!!! 35 minutes today! Peace

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Glad you are looking for a half - that would be a great stepping stone to a full.

Have a great weekend!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...