Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Looking for Shade!

I was running late today!! Finally got out the door by 10:15 and the sun was blazing with temps rising fast.....I love it!!!! Ah, Summer time, when the livin' is easy! One thing I do on these hot weather runs is always take advantage of the shade. So I will veer back and forth to enjoy the benifits of shade. I also enjoyed a few moments when clouds covered the sun. All in al 89 degrees with high humidity makes for a wet run!! Funny, though; I am feeling so strong! I had to pull in the reins and keep the run in conversational pace effort. I hope to break out early tomorrow and do 65 minutes of hills. Today; 65 minutes of running. I am up to 13.92 miles this week so far!! Peace

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Amazing how much cooler it feels in the shade or when the sun hides for a minute. Nice job out there!!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...