Monday, July 18, 2011

Vacation!!!!

  I am so excited!!! I get to veg out!!!I am on vacation!!! I did manage to get the run in early this morning, let me tell you we are hurting for rain here....I am losing first year saplings at an alarming rate.....I am having to haul water and that's no good.....please rain!!!
  Sandy gets two days off with me so we went to town, ran errands, went to a movie "Zookeeper" got some real good ice cream afterwards...so 60 minutes of running today, I am moving the long run to Wednesday this week, building, building, building! Peace!

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Very nice - enjoy vacation!

Lindsay said...

Have a nice vacation! I hope it rains for your trees!

Johann said...

Enjoy the vacation! You are progressing really well, keep it going!

Anne said...

I hope your vacation proves to be as therapeutic as mine was.

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...