Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'll be Back

Yes, a lame title, yet it is my hope to be back to running a marathon. I've run five and have had a long dry spell. I hope to achieve #6 this year. The last two days I have been on the roads running for a total of 3:10.02....I am increasing ever so gradual and have been doing so for months! Now I am running in the 30's for a week and plan to continue the increase. So far this week over 16 miles logged of rolling hills! If I run a flat marathon I will be a monster!! Yes! The power of positive thinking!!! So 75 minutes of rolling hills in the 80 degree sunshine...oh how I love the Summer time!!! Peace!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

All those hills will DEFINITELY pay off come marathon day! Hope you can find a nice flat one!

Keep it up, you are doing great!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...