Friday, September 2, 2011

Last Hurrah

They say we've a cold front coming. It will hit the 70's for highs! Man, break out the coat!!! I decided to bust out a tough run today...2K hill mid-day. It's close to 100 degrees and the sun is out full force. I did it! It was hard but I survived. I believe it will make me stronger. I had the best month in miles logged in nearly two years, 128.11. Plus I am less than 80 miles from breaking 20,000 lifetime miles! Yes, I am obsessive when it comes to record keeping! Been journaling my runs ever since 1985! Hope all is well with you! Peace!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Excellent mileage for August! You have been building slow and steady and it's paying off!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...