Sunday, December 11, 2011

Another Treadmill PR...

   This is getting fun! I averaged 9:15's for my 64 minute treadmill run today which was 6.91 treadmill miles. That counts the warm-up and gradual increase to 6mph by the 10 minute mark. I then began increasing by .1 mph every 2 minutes up to 7.5 mph which is 8 min per mile pace. I held that for 8 minutes then went back to 6 mph and started over again with the ladder. A good run, felt good after three days off. I so over ate on the trip! I put so many calories back in the system that I had burned off....but it was fun doing it!!!
  I finished the week with 25+ treadmill miles so I am still on track even with the trip thrown in....I plan on continuing the gradual increasing next week and probably will break into the 30 treadmile range.
  I am considering an outdoor run but I still need to stick with my program....strictly weight loss!!!! Peace

2 comments:

Johann said...

Well done! You are going to reap the rewards of all your hard work next year.

Marlene said...

Nice work last week! I like to increase the treadmill speed by 0.1 intervals when I use it - makes the time fly by!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...