Saturday, December 31, 2011

Re-solution

  Resolution is an interesting word; Re-solution....coming up with another solution to a problem or situation....I stopped making them years ago, however; I do like to set goals.
  I heard a good definition of burn-out today: When the will becomes fatigued
   I resolve to not allow this to happen! I tend to do this in many areas of my life. I have a strong will and I will push it to the limit until something breaks....
  So I will need to be in a state of heightened self-awarenwess! If I would just follow the little voice of common sense a bunch of my running burn outs would stop!!!
  I resolve to pick a race! I resolve to value every minute of every day!
  Today I did an easy GA run...40 minutes 4.14 treadmiles. Finished with a total of 385 treadmill minutes this week!!!! Happy New year to all!! Be safe and have a year of great discovery and joy! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...