Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saturday speed...

   Finally made it to the mill....a busy day! Played a Bluegrass benefit concert today. A friend of mine is battling cancer and we are trying to help offset expenses, etc. A good crowd, and I hope generous hearts.
  So I had 4x1/2 mile at 7.5 mph  increasing by .1 mph each interval. Did it, and felt good! I need to keep my focus. I am wanting to start training but I must remember I am in a strictly weight lose program right now.
  The less weight the less stress on the tendons! Btw they feel great! My weigh in this morning showed 181 lbs. That's 5 pounds off! It is a slow process but I am seeing results!
 Hope you had a great day! Peace!!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...