Saturday, January 21, 2012

Creaky and tweaky

    My old bones seem to stiffen up quite easily anymore....however I can at least loosen up after a while....so after yesterdays very encouraging workout I hit the ole' mill again and decided to run within conversation pace the whole way. Wound up with 45 minutes and 4.49  miles. I finished at a 6.5mph pace and it seemed easy?!
  So my week has ended, 350 minutes total on the mill this week...knocking around 174-175 pounds....Monday is long run day. I need to be aware of this and be prepared! Hydration and rest...I'd like 14 miles. Hope you are well! Peace!

1 comment:

Johann said...

You are certainly getting strong and fit with such an easy run at that pace. Well done Mark!

Duck Waddle 5K Race Report

    Everything went off perfect! Arrival, warm-up, even my expected race pace-8:51's. My Garmin put the course short-3.01 miles. I had ...