Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cut down week

   So....trying to cut down so I don't burn-out! It's hard when you want to run! But it is important to "catch your breath".
   So today was a short GA run (general aerobic). 40 minutes at 6-6.6 mph...4.09 total D.
  I expect to log about 30 miles or so....no pressure! I'm taking it easy! I actually ran some hard D yesterday, oh didn't have time to post; 40 minutes yesterday, 4.22 miles, 3 X 1K @ 8mph. I really look forward to some mile repeats Saturday!! I am getting stronger and faster! Peace!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Enjoy the reduced week - this is when your body rebuilds to make you stronger!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...