Friday, January 27, 2012

Easier!

   Funny how the body responds to training. Down close to twelve pounds, with legs more muscular than I remember, with a desire to achieve a goal...I am seeing improvement! Today was a simple recovery run....no pushing but simply recovering and keeping a nice form. This was such an easy run! I felt like I could go forever! 60 minutes 5.61 miles.
  I am having a real good week so far concerning my running. Up to 323 minutes total already! I am going to run some 1/4 mile repeats tomorrow at 3k pace (7:20's). Don't know how many yet....I am really excited about next week! A recovery week! On Monday, usually long run day, I am going to run a 5K time trial on the treadmill. I will try to break 24 minutes. Hope you have a great weekend! I had a very busy week! Probably put in 60hrs of work with Sunday still ahead! Not complaining...nope....glad I have the influence and purpose I am blessed with! Peace!

1 comment:

Terri said...

You are blessed! Sounds like the training is going so well Mark! Looks like all that hard work is paying off.

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...