Thursday, January 26, 2012

Like a Machine!

   So much training on a machine I have been developing a new running mantra.."I am a machine!" Just like the treadmill......steady, consistent, driven, in control, powerful....too much treadmill training now I am believing I'm a machine! Even today I felt like a machine! 4 X 1 mile @7.5mph 1 degree incline(10K pace) 2 minute rest. I felt great the whole way! Nice 10 minute warm up then into the run....no struggling....easy and fluid...no glitches....just like a machine! I am gettin' skinny! I'd like to bust off some more pounds, maybe my goal of 172 will be changed to 165....anyway 60 minutes today and 6.32 treadmiles.....keep burnin' the calories Z! Peace!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Yes you are like a machine. You are nailing all of your runs, too!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...