Thursday, January 19, 2012

Making the Flip

  As you get older it gets a little more difficult to make the transition from sedentary to active....sometimes it's easy and other times it takes time! Today I struggled until the 33 minute mark. Finally made the flip and felt pretty good. Cruised on a nice little GA run...75 minutes 7.54 miles. I am sticking with my goal of reaching 172 before I begin to incorporate outdoor running. I am currently wavering between 174-175lbs. I truly believe my best weight is not 172 but probably more like 165. I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and hope to continue the decline in weight....we will see where it stops! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...