Wednesday, January 18, 2012

RR-

Recovery run day! Man my hammies are sore! I realized I hadn't run over 12 miles in a long long time and yesterday's run really worked me! I decided on a simple little ez run today. Just enough to loosen up the bones and break a nice sweat. 40 minutes 3.6 miles.
  Today as I had to make several hospital visits I decided to run from the parking lot to the entrance to test the wheels. I noticed one thing...my pace was fast! I will be aiming to begin including outdoor runs asap. I am still counting and cutting calories and I am down 11 pounds to 175. I seriously believe I could stand to lose 10 more! Man it is so hard to lose weight! But little by little, with discipline and determination, and time, I will arrive to my racing weight! Peace!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Congratulations on sticking to the weight loss. I'm sure you will really notice it on the roads.

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...