Thursday, February 16, 2012

I keep pushin'

  Keep pushin'! Training goes on! Just a simple...real easy...reco run of 31 minutes today. The total D was only 2.57 miles but it went by quickly because I was talking the whole time! Practicing the sermon!
  Funny how I have lost 14 pounds but I still see myself as fat! I am almost ready to take the belt up another notch but even so it is unreal how much body fat I have been carrying! I remember my high school weight was 157 lbs....I suspect my true weight is down at least 7-10 more pounds from the current 172. I truly am about worn out with watching calories though! I wish I could just eat and eat and eat sometimes! However, if I'm going to achieve my goal of breaking 4 hrs in the marathon I have to get down as far as possible!
  I got some new compression socks today!!! Excited! Peace!

1 comment:

Johann said...

Good going! I ran my best marathon in 1997...03:48. I was also at my lowest weight ever then. So keep it going!

Fell

   So we call this season fall...well it fell! Nearly all the leaves are down and you can see much deeper into the woods. Time stops for no...