Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Rebuild

       I have found in the past that I can easily fall into a sedentary pattern after a marathon. I really do not want to lose the fitness level I've attained nor the weight level. So I began recovery runs yesterday. I am going to try all outdoor running....(come on Achilles don't fail me now!).
  My plan is to follow a 26 day recovery plan....one day for each mile raced, although I feel so good today I think I could run another marathon soon, I will increase little by little and I will think about "what next". For now I will enjoy the miles and begin dreaming again. Thanks for your encouraging words it helps get over the disappointment. Peace!
 

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...