Friday, July 6, 2012

Cobb Ridge

  I had a desire to run into the forest today. Even though this is a a high degree of difficulty I still wanted the solace. I found it! I found a trail that ran off of the main forest trail and went down into a very sweet, quiet, and peaceful place. The deer were thick today, too.
   The bad news is that there is a huge fire raging not far from here and I noticed I began to cough....even though I couldn't see the fumes it was in the air. Drought!
  So 11.09 miles today! Hard hills and rough trails but sweet enjoyment! Hope you are well! Peace!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hate all these wildfires! 11 miles, great run! I like how you make the forest sound so peaceful and wonderful. :)

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...