Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Keepin' it real

  Yep, the heat is on and the hills aren't eroding....nor is my perseverance. My desire was 10 miles today but I only got 9 running...I did manage 2.34 walking with Sandy. It is very hot and the fire danger is extremely high. I think perseverance is a good attribute to have....it is extremely important in my job! I am constantly dealing with difficult issues, challenging situations, and important decisions. Being human I make mistakes, being a Pastor I'm under a microscope....being a Runner I find great joy and liberty....I am sure grateful I could run today! Persevere!!! Peace!

2 comments:

DawnB said...

very hot today, not a day for pr's thats for sure Happy 4th to you

Meg said...

Yes, there is freedom in running but being a pastor? That is just one HUGE challenge. I hope things cool down for you!

Fell

   So we call this season fall...well it fell! Nearly all the leaves are down and you can see much deeper into the woods. Time stops for no...