Friday, August 3, 2012

The Beauty of Running

  I was able to watch the woman's Olympic 10,000 meter foot race today. I couldn't help but admire the beauty of these athletes. It was just something special to watch.
  I have had an overwhelming week. My work is a blessing yet it also carries a great weight....I seem to be getting slightly fatigued but my running refills me!
  Today I decided to stay off the trails and stick entirely to pavement. It felt good and seemed easier! Temps still crazy hot, and the drought is getting worse although we have seen some showers and there is always hope! 5.7 miles today....a short run...I wonder.....was there beauty in my running? I like to think so!:)
  Today a guy asked me if I was a runner! I replied yes, he said, " I thought so, you look like you're in pretty good shape." Yessir....beauty! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...