Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Resting...

  Yesterday I knocked off 16.2 miles in 2.5 hrs....I did 13 X 1 mile @ MP so I'm feeling like I'm in good shape. I received confirmation regarding my HM entry fee!...I rarely register early so I can cop-out...but this time I've got the $65 fee and the motel room booked....no backing out!
  I'd like to run a strong Half....like a 1:55 or better. I know I'm a year and a half older than when I ran my last one in 1:52.02, but my pacing is about the same as then...
  Today I rest and tomorrow a 90 minute run preferably a steady state run, with some rolling hills!
  Isn't it good when you can run!!!! Peace!!

1 comment:

Johann said...

Awesome! Yes, it is the best when you can run!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...