Tuesday, December 17, 2013

10K or bust!

  I am super goal oriented! Every day...nearly every minute I am determined to achieve a goal....probably bordering on obsessive compulsive behavior but that's how I get stuff done.
   However, I also tend to slip into subtle addictions that can suck time....reading...computer games, internet surfing, so with goal setting I can keep myself accountable.
  I have been in limbo with my running since achieving my last goal which was running another half and breaking 2hrs...check!
   Now what? I thought about the 25K in Feb. but it's not setting well with my soul...so I've decided...a 10K in Feb! This will allow me to have a different type of training program tailored for a 10K. Fewer miles higher intensity.
   Today I did 5.1 miles in 45 minutes! That's honkin' on for this old geezer!
Sandy and I have also been doing a thing called "Yoga Meltdown" whew!! That will work you!
   So now I can develop my plan set my goal and all is well! Have a great day! Peace!

1 comment:

Johann said...

Ha! Part of that post could have been written by me! Addictions like computer games, internet surfing... I am also goal oriented and always have lots of long term and short term goals.

Fell

   So we call this season fall...well it fell! Nearly all the leaves are down and you can see much deeper into the woods. Time stops for no...