Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Snakes and rain

  I saw two snakes on my run yesterday. Oh what joy it is living in the woods! Basically they will try to get away from people but when we surprise them it can go bad....fortunately one was a green snake and the other a black rat snake. One thing this will do for a runner? Help us run faster!
  Man we are getting the rain this June! As I type there is a torrential downpour! I will have to wait and maybe even get on the treadmill? I am continuing the 10% increase-by time- so today I hope for 72 minutes of snakeless running! Hope you are well!

1 comment:

Johann said...

I like snakes but do respect them a lot. We are in winter now so no snakes or rain currently.

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...