Monday, July 28, 2014

A Strange Summer

    It's so cool for Summer, and the trees and plants are responding as if it's mid to late September. Of course we won't complain! It is so nice to run in these cool (80 degree) temps.
   This week is a cut-down week. Meaning I am cutting 25% off last weeks time and allowing my body to rest. Therefore I ran 101 minutes today. The run itself seemed very relaxed and I was able to hold a nice conversation pace the whole way, inclusive of hills and strong winds.
   I actually felt like I was a young man for a few brief moments! Yes! I felt strong and confident. The old bones were feeling no pain today and right now I am encouraged. So I only need 190 minutes the rest of the week. Hope all is well with you!!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...