Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Count slogula

  Man have I been draggy lately!! It's been all I can do to even break into what might pass as a slog! I have been tired? Don't get it....yes it's incredibly warm and humid...yes I'm old...yes it's hilly out here....yes I'm always self-deprecating!
  At least I've run the 109 minutes, then the 74 minutes completed today. Not pretty but in the books. I am slowly thinning down....my goal is to feel skinny enough to run w/o a shirt on during the super hot days coming up. I have about 10 pounds to go before I've no real fat reserves. If I could just not eat so much! Especially the sonic blast triple chocolate! Oh I'm a bad boy!
  Hope it's going well in your neck of the woods!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...