Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Ahhh heat!!

   I really love to run in the heat! I loosen up so quickly and my body seems to crave the sweat feature. As long as I stay hydrated I seem to be able to run...forever! Well,
 85 minutes today...and the pace was very restricted. I am so glad how the Achilles have been responding to the higher mileage. Maybe, just maybe, they will not break down! I will keep doing my little supplemental exercises and I have been wearing compression socks during the long run...seems to help (placebo?).
  Tomorrow I plan on another 85 minutes. Hope all is well with you!

1 comment:

Johann said...

That sounds all good! I prefer colder weather and don't do too well in the heat.

Fell

   So we call this season fall...well it fell! Nearly all the leaves are down and you can see much deeper into the woods. Time stops for no...