Monday, August 4, 2014

Pushing through

   This strange creeping crude I've caught will not let go of me! At least I have some energy and I was able to get my prescribed run in today. 134 minutes in the afternoon heat and humidity...I hoped to sweat this crude out of my system.
  All in all I am doing okay in regards to the program. I know I will have to get some "real" long runs in before I would attempt a marathon. At this rate I should get there by the end of this month and in September. I know I'll get a bunch or 16+ milers in before November.
  Well, hauled water to the saplings, feed the birds and deer, we also have been seeing several Red Foxes around the house. These guys are a dwindling species in this area so it's encouraging to see them...Sandy has been feeding them! They seem to like dog food. Hope all is well with you!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...