Saturday, August 16, 2014

Rough Week

Monday I had a killer sinus headache. Tried to push through but couldn't run. Then Tuesday I felt washed out, could only eek out a 20 minute run. Took Wednesday for additional rest....still not nearly 100%, (who is ever at 100%?). Then Thursday, come H or high water I ran 147 minutes. I had to do a 4-1 jog walk toward the end, but I completed the run. Friday and Saturday were brief 5km runs. I managed to salvage the week.
   Every now and then I'll get one of those brutal sinus headaches. All I want to do is take a pill and sleep! Rest manana, and a vacation week coming up! I will miss a couple of running days but I need the escape! Hope all is well with you!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...