Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Weight block

   So I'm adding more miles, caloric intake is basically the same...I'm stuck at 175. Odd. Weight block I guess. I ran really well today. The day off paid off and I experienced little or no soreness, stiffness from the long run Monday. I actually had my fastest mile-9:55-at the end of the 8.1 miles today! That's a good sign, especially considering that all I have out here are hills!
   So tomorrow I'm looking at an easy 4 miler. Friday another 8 miles, then I play Bluegrass music on Saturday. The State College-MSU-has a big Ozarks Heritage Celebration every year and they like to have us Hillbillies come over and pick a few tunes! Hope all is well with you!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...