Friday, October 31, 2014

A brief sweat-

   So I ran 2 miles today....again...hardly seems worth the time. I just got going! Oh well I've put some quality training in over the past several months and now it's time to unleash the energy and strength this Sunday. Not nearly the hills as out here!
   I really do not have any idea what to expect. The last race I ran was nearly a year ago and it was only a Half. I did a 1:58+ and I well remember that I was done!
  This training segment I have run more long runs and a longer stretch of "high" miles.
  So we will see! My plan is to start slow and fight the proclivity to run too fast.
 Hope all is well with you!
 

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...