Thursday, October 16, 2014

Ebb and flow

   Beautiful weather here. Sunny, cool, breezy...perfect for running. I almost didn't run today. Seem fatigued. But went after it anyway. Logged slow times and noticed I am tired. One more run before the taper! At least 8 and maybe 10 tomorrow. Friday has been pace day so I will have to push it....hope the energy will be back up.
  I have decided to start the taper on Monday instead of running the 3 hour run I have on my schedule. I believe my training has been good. I have 6 long runs in the bank. Now I need a smart taper. I plan on cutting 50% next week then see how I feel race week. Hope all is well with you!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...