Friday, October 24, 2014

Positive signs

    Yes for some reason I'm thinking some negative thoughts; do I have enough miles? Long runs? Will I make it? Today I see some positive signs-mentally I feel I'm strengthening, physically I am sleeping great!
   So I truly believe I am on the right track. All the hill reps in the strengthening phase, all the long runs (six) in the endurance phase, the strong efforts in the sharpening phase-now the taper is doing its job.
  I think one important key is my race plan. I want to run a negative split and I want the first half to be a decent time. Also, my fueling plan will be important.
  I will post my plan later, until then Hope all is well with you!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...