Even though it's hot I still seem to be terribly slow and lethargic. Especially at the start of my runs.
I would like to blame the heat and humidity but I really never had this problem before.
I guess all I can do is keep trying. I logged a 5 miler today. Tomorrow will be 4 miles putting me in a 75% of last weeks miles, finishing the cut down week.
I will aim for 30 miles next week. Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Sunny skies, cool temps (50's), very windy, I headed for the track with the goal of 12 MP miles. I decided to simulate the marathon. So ...
-
Sticking with my TV theme from yesterday...The original Star Trek was a favorite of mine. Why? That statement "going where no man has g...
-
I usually only post when I've a run to report., but I wanted you all to know I'm still around. I am now in the throes of life! I am ...
No comments:
Post a Comment