Friday, September 2, 2016

Surprise!


    Well as I rested yesterday I was assaulted by a terrible sinus headache! It about ruined my day. Finally alleviated in the evening. I will occasionally get a sinus headache but fortunately they are rare. Even so, I rested well and had my mind made up that I would still try the "long run" today. (Technically a long run is 16 miles or more). My design for this week called for 13 miles today. I started out without any real pressure on attaining a goal. But found myself logging a superior effort today!! Wow! Best pace in a long time. Plus I don't feel totally spent. For the most part I am still doing a 4/1 run walk. I am occasionally weaning myself from the walk but it sure does help! Hope you are well! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...