Friday, October 7, 2016

Day 86


            Today I realized why I love running in the Summer....the wind is appreciated. Today the temp was around 50 with a strong, blustery NW wind. Winter is reminding me it is coming. The trees are beginning to show their color. I love that I get to run in an area that is mostly forested. Even though it gets tiring running out and backs all the time!
  Oh, I actually ran an 8:38 mile today!! Yes, the wind was to my back, and yes it was mostly downhill, but man that's encouraging!! What if I could string three of those together? I could run a competitive 5K! So 6.2 miles today. That leaves only 4.4 miles needed to reach this weeks goal!
   Hope you are well! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...