Monday, November 21, 2016

Day 41


    Breezy from the north with 47 degree and thin cloud cover.....perfect for running! Oh well...when isn't it perfect for running? Quite honestly running, to some of us, is an integral part of our lives. We find solace, fitness, and joy as we sow miles and reap benefits.
   I managed to adhere to the training plan as I logged a 13 miler. The last three miles were progressively faster with #13 being the fasted mile of the day.
  Looks like my whole family (nuclear) will be in today!! So....as obsessive as I am I will not fret about missing any runs...I will use this week as a cut down week!
  Hope all is well with you! Be Thankful...peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...