Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Day 46


     We are experiencing the warmest year on record here in the Ozarks. We are also short on rain so things are dry. The warmer temps do make for more pleasant running. I can do without the frigid north winds that's for sure!
   Today we are close to record highs with upper 70's and sunshine! I ran 9 miles and was able to average 11:20's. I feel really good about where I am in my training program. I am gradually slimming, I don't really expect to reach my goal of 170 but I could be around 176-177. That would be grand! I am a 6 footer with a muscular frame so I carry extra weight. I've been diligent in doing push ups so my arms are strong!
   I am pumped about the race! Hope all is well with you!! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...